color bar not agreeing with data

Saskia Haegens saskia.haegens at DONDERS.RU.NL
Wed Jul 29 18:55:48 CEST 2009

Hi Jim,

Does your data contain a repetition dimension (i.e. did you run freqanalysis
with cfg.keeptrials='yes')? In that case, when you don't specify which
trials to plot, the plotting functions such as multiplotTFR will plot the
average over all trials. This could explain the discrepancy you describe.

Best,
Saskia