beamformer source localization for EEG

Vladimir Litvak v.litvak at ION.UCL.AC.UK
Thu Jul 16 20:37:40 CEST 2009

Dear Jess and others,

SPM8 and Fieldtrip share infrastructure for forward modelling and
leadfield computation. Therefore, you can use SPM8 to prepare head
model and sensor definition that you can later use for FT beamforming.
This works for both EEG and MEG. MEEGTools toolbox in SPM8 contains
some functions that you can use as examples for where to find vol and
sens in SPM8 dataset. You'll need to go through SPM8 processing stream
(at least with some sample data). Look at the manual for additional
instructions.

Best,

Vladimir