beamformer source localization for EEG

Mark Drakesmith mark.drakesmith at POSTGRAD.MANCHESTER.AC.UK
Thu Jul 9 16:29:41 CEST 2009

Hi.

I ran into the same problem with strel_bol when trying to create a BEM
model. It relies on a custom script which implements the strel command
in the image processing toolbox.

The script can be found in the message archives here:

https://listserv.surfnet.nl/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0703&L=FIELDTRIP&P=R14835&D=0

Regards,

Mark

--

Mark Drakesmith
PhD Student

Neuroscience and Aphasia Research Unit (NARU)
University of Manchester