Failed to create socket while using the Fieldtrip buffer

Paul van den Hurk Paul.vandenHurk at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Mon Jul 6 14:28:27 CEST 2009

>>From June 22 until July 10 I'll be away. After that time, I'll respond as
soon as possible.

With kind regards,

Paul van den Hurk

PhD student in Mind-Brain-Mindfulness Group

Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Centre for Cognitive
Neuroimaging Radboud University Nijmegen Postal Address:

PO Box 9101

6500 HB NIJMEGEN

The Netherlands

Visiting address: