Neuromag-fif-mri from mne to fieldtrip.

Hanneke van Dijk Hanneke.vanDijk at MED.UNI-DUESSELDORF.DE
Fri Jul 3 16:42:25 CEST 2009

Dear all,

I am getting started doing analysis on Elekta Neuromag data using fieldtrip,
having been used to CTF data at the Donders before...
My question regards loading mri data in order to do volumesegment and
sourceanalysis in the end.

In particular I would like to transform the outcome of the mne toolbox
function: 'fif_read_mri.m' to a fieldtrip compatible format.

F.Y.I, I'm working with data with recorded with the old 122 sensor system
here in Duesseldorf, and with data of the newest 306 vector view system as
well.

Does anyone have experience with this? And of course maybe have a solution?

Best and thanks in advance,

Hanneke