neuromag data analysis

Tue Jan 20 17:59:47 CET 2009

Hi Virginie

Something like this

 >> which medfilt1
/Applications/MATLAB-2007b/toolbox/signal/signal/medfilt1.m
 >> which butter
/Applications/MATLAB-2007b/toolbox/signal/signal/butter.m

and this

 >> which bwlabeln
/Applications/MATLAB-2007b/toolbox/images/images/bwlabeln.m

should be able to indicate to you whether the signal and image
processing toolbox are available on your path.

I'll add descriptive checks and error messages at the appropriate
location in the code.

best regards,
Robert