Besa2Fieldtrip

Astrid Steffen astrid.steffen at UNI-KONSTANZ.DE
Tue Jan 13 14:20:51 CET 2009

Hi,

I try to read MEG-files preprocessed in BESA into Fieldtrip therefore
I use the Besa2Fieldtrip-function. I'm wondering where to obtain the
grad-structure from: The sfp-files only contain headshape-information,
the elp-files contain the location-information but cannot be decoded,
and the pmg-file also cannot be read. At the moment, I use the
'read_fcdc_elec ' command. Do you have any suggestions how to solve
this problem?

Thank you & best regards
Astrid