Besa2Fieldtrip

Vladimir Litvak v.litvak at ION.UCL.AC.UK
Tue Jan 13 15:51:06 CET 2009

Dear Astrid,

At the moment the only way you can obtain the grad struct is to read
it from the original MEG datasets. You can then combine it with data
read from BESA. There is no support for the way BESA stores MEG sensor
locations (I suspect it's a proprietary format).

Best,

Vladimir