How to set the baseline in TFRs results plot?

Wed Feb 25 14:09:15 CET 2009

Hi 李卫娜,

The baseline depends on the interval that is available prior to
stimulation in which you can estimate the time-frequency resolved MEG
power. If your subject is intermittently tapping, then you should
choose the time between the tapping. If the subject is continuously
fingertapping, then you should do the baseline correction differently
by estimating the power in a section of your experiment in which the
subject was resting.

best regards,
Robert