sources' coordinates

Marco SPERDUTI marco.sperduti at UPMC.FR
Fri Feb 20 17:18:32 CET 2009

Dear all,

I reconstructed the sources of my time-frequency data. Now i would
like to have the coordinates of my sources.

Is there an easy way to have the coordinates of sources exceeding a
given value? Is it possible to only have the coordinates of the
cluster's center?

thank you,

Marco