ClassFile information for selecting trials 2

Wed Feb 18 09:10:46 CET 2009

Dear Nicola,

Please describe in detail what you are doing to get up to this point
where you seem to have a problem. It would help most if you would
include your trial function into the email and descibe the steps,
which I would assume to be

cfg = []
cfg.dataset = 'Subject01.ds'
cfg.trialfun = 'your_trial_function'  % your trial function would call
the read_event function and make a "trl" matrix
cfg  = definetrial(cfg)
data = preprocessing(cfg)

Is this indeed what you are doing?

best regards,