How to set the baseline in TFRs results plot?

李卫娜 lwn_07 at YAHOO.COM.CN
Wed Feb 25 08:36:13 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

   I've calculated the TFRs of my MEG signals recorded in the finger tapping experiments, now I want to plot result. My problem is that I don't  know how to set the parameter 'cfg.baseline' (in tutorial, it was set cfg.baseline=[-0.5 -0.1]).  Is there anyone has ever processed MEG signals in the similar experiment?

  好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!
http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/