common filter in source analysis

琳王 wanglinsisi at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 16 11:30:27 CET 2009

Dear all,

I'm trying to use beamforming to calculate the sources of beta activities to
the tutorial's data. I got very different results by using common filter to
pre and post (according to the event) conditions comparing
with the un-common filtered method.

Do you have any idea why this happens? Thank you very much!

Best,
Lin