dipolefitting output format

Vladimir Litvak v.litvak at ION.UCL.AC.UK
Tue Feb 10 17:35:06 CET 2009

Dear Szymon,

dipolefitting works in any coordinate system. So the coordinate system
of the output is the same as the coordinate system of the input - your
vol and sens. I'm not familiar with the dipplot function you are
using. It doesn't sound like  a Fieldtrip function. In Fieldtrip you
can use headmodelplot to visualize your volume model and then add your
dipole using plot3.

Best,

Vladimir