Import Channel locations from EEGLAB

Mon Feb 9 17:56:08 CET 2009

Hi Tom,

You should have an eeglab2fieldtrip function in your EEGLAB
distribution. It works like this

% Use as
%   [data] = eeglab2fieldtrip( EEG, fieldbox )
%
% where the inputs are
%   EEG       - [struct] EEGLAB structure
%   fieldbox  -
['preprocessing'|'timelockanalysis'|'componentanalysis'|...
%                'chanloc', 'chanloc_withfid']

and if you specify 'chanloc' as fieldbox, you should get a data
structure that has the field "elec" in it. That is the electrode
definition according to fieldtrip standards, and you can e.g. use it
in prepare_layout to make a layout for plotting.

best regards
Robert