Activation vs. baseline testing

Vladimir Litvak v.litvak at ION.UCL.AC.UK
Mon Feb 2 14:19:41 CET 2009

Dear Ingmar,

clusterrandanalysis is the original implementation of cluster-based
statistical testing in FIeldtrip whereas freqstatistics is a newer and
more well structured and flexible implementation. If you are just
getting started, use freqstatistics.

Best,

Vladimir