topoplotTFR problem

Roemer van der Meij r.vandermeij at DONDERS.RU.NL
Wed Dec 30 13:33:19 CET 2009

Hi Nathan,

TopoplotER has been extensively modified the past few weeks and the
latest version no longer uses the topoplot.m (which presumably
overlaps with EEGLAB). If you update your FieldTrip version the
problem should be solved I think. The cfg-options have been changed as
well though, so it would be a good idea to read the documentation at
the top of the function (e.g. cfg.showlabels has now been integrated
into cfg.markers if I recall correctly).

Kind regards,

Roemer van der Meij

--
Roemer van der Meij MSc