private/senslabel.m missing on latest builds?

Tue Dec 8 21:49:34 CET 2009

Dear Enrico,

The senslabel function is now located elsewhere, in

>> which senslabel.m
/Users/robert/matlab/fieldtrip/forwinv/senslabel.m

We try to avoid replicating functions, and this function (which used to be private) is now part of the public API of the forwinv module. That means that it does not have to be replicated any more in fieldtrip/private.

If channelselection does not find it, then it seems that fieldtripdefs (which is called at the begin of channelselection) did not add the fieldtrip/forwinv directory correctly to your path. Could you try "clear all" and then "fieldtripdefs" and then "which senslabel"?

Best regards,
Robert

Robert Oostenveld, PhD
Senior Researcher