"Changing People, Changing Brain" - Travel Awards for Young Scientists

Nathan Weisz nathanweisz at MAC.COM
Tue Dec 22 15:59:21 CET 2009

hi everyone,

i would like to abuse this list to raise awareness for the upcoming conference "Changing People, Changing Brains" that will take place in Konstanz next year, April 8-10 2010. Diverse experts from various disciplines (e.g. neuroscientists, clinicians) will present their results and views on "adaptation". Keynote speakers are S. Hillyard, M. Merzenich and U. Schnyder.

Please take a look at the conference web-page:
http://www.psychologie.uni-konstanz.de/abteilungen/clinicalpsychology/changing/

as well as the attached flyer.

For the conference we have 16 travel awards for Young scientists (i.e. PhD and Postdoc level) that will cover costs up to 1000€. The deadline for application will be 15. Jan. 2010. Any young scientist who can fit their research topic under the umbrella-terms: "Trauma and Adaptation" and "Markers of Neural Plasticity" is encouraged to send an application to the conference committee (see flyer for details).

Feel free to pass this on to any young scientist you know who fits the profile of the conference.

Merry christmas and a happy new year,
nathan

Dr. Nathan Weisz

OBOB-Lab
University of Konstanz
Department of Psychology
P.O. Box D23
78457 Konstanz
Germany

Tel: ++49 - (0)7531 - 88 45 84
Email: nathan.weisz at uni-konstanz.de
Homepage: http://www.uni-konstanz.de/obob

"Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist." (Indiana Jones)