Frequency stats on Individual Alpha Frequency (IAF) based bands

Manish Saggar manish.saggar at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 24 07:41:13 CET 2009

Dear All,

I have a question about doing freqstatistics on a group of subjects,
where each subject can have a different frequency range for a band of
interest. For example, based on individual alpha frequency (IAF) I
define alpha band to be [8-12Hz] in one subject and [7-11Hz] in
another, then how can I do non-parametric alpha power analysis using
freqstatistics function, since I can only give one range for all
subjects in the cfg structure. Is there a way to directly give power
values for a band rather than frequency of interest OR is there a
separate function in such cases.

Any help is appreciated.

Happy Holidays!!!

Regards,