interpolated source activity values = NaN

Frederic Roux fredericroux at HOTMAIL.DE
Fri Dec 4 12:50:58 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

I would like to use the values that correspond to the interpolated statistics at source level.
The problem is that most of these values are NaNs, even tough I can visualize them with sourceplot.

Here are the steps I am doing to compute these values:

[signal1] = sourcegrandaverage(cfg,data);
[signal2] = sourcegrandaverage(cfg,data);

[Stats] = sourcestatistics(cfg,signal1,signal2);%the statistics used here is depsamplesT using fdr and clusterstatistics = maxsum
[SourceInterpolatedSats] = sourceinterpolate(cfg,Stats,template_mri);

This yields:

SourceInterpolatedSats =

       inside: [91x109x91 logical]
         stat: [91x109x91 double]
          dim: [91 109 91]
    transform: [4x4 double]
      anatomy: [91x109x91 double]
          cfg: [1x1 struct]

But when I try :

SourceInterpolatedStats.stat([20 45 68]) = NaN.
And this holds true for almost any index.

Does anyone know if it's possible to access these values?

Frederic

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0912xIWHM2
Hotmail - Mein E-Mail Anbieter ohne Kosten