Reading brainvision dat files

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen j.schoffelen at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Mon Aug 17 17:41:28 CEST 2009

Dear Roman,

I don't have a lot of experience dealing with brainvision files in
fieldtrip, but it looks as though there's something going wrong with
the allocation of the data matrix. Apparently, one of the input
arguments into the function zeros(), is either not a number, or
infinite. This means, that either the quantity endsample-begsmaple+1
is behaving strangely, or that the hdr.NumberOfChannels is faulty,
which would point to a problem reading in the header information from
your datafile.

Best,

jan-Mathijs