correlation between biological and behavioral data

Thomas Hartmann thomas.hartmann at UNI-KONSTANZ.DE
Wed Aug 12 11:15:18 CEST 2009

hi,
is it possible to perform a correlation between biological data and
behavioral / questionaire data using fieldtrip?

i have one dataset per subject with frequency-data. i want to correlate
this data with data from a questionaire (one score per subject).

thanx in advance,
thomas

--
Dipl. Psych. Thomas Hartmann

OBOB-Lab
University of Konstanz
Department of Psychology
P.O. Box D25
78457 Konstanz
Germany

Tel.: +49 (0)7531 88 4612
Fax: +49 (0)7531-88 4601
Email: thomas.hartmann at uni-konstanz.de
Homepage: http://www.uni-konstanz.de/obob

"I am a brain, Watson. The rest of me is a mere appendix. " (Arthur Conan Doyle)