non-parametric statistics across condition, time and groups

Manish Saggar manish.saggar at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 7 06:24:50 CEST 2009

Dear All,

I am analyzing spatio-spectral differences longitudinally in EEG data.
We have two groups of subjects. Thus I want to do non-parametric
analysis of spatio-spectral data across condition, time and groups. I
am wondering if that is possible via design parameter in
freqstatistics function. Or should I take some values out of freqstats
function and put them in SPSS or something for finding interactions
between time and condition or time and group.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Manish