regarding besa to fieldtrip

Nathan Weisz nathanweisz at MAC.COM
Fri Apr 24 07:22:51 CEST 2009

Dear Chintan,

haven you read Stephans answer to your question. here it is again:
> Yo can export your data in BESA to .avr (ASCII) .mul (ASCII
> multiplexed) and .dat (simple binary, you will also get a header
> file .generic). With besa2fieldtrip you can read in your data
> easily, then.

btw, the help comments within the besa2fieldtrip function as well as
the description in the tutorial should have been detailed enough to
get you going (examples in the tutorial).
if you nevertheless encounter problems when running the function then
saying "besa2fieldtrip is not working here" is simply not enough to
know what's exactly your problem. please show us how you called the
function and e.g. the error message you got. this helps us helping you.

best,
nathan