regarding besa to fieldtrip

shah chintan chintan_student at YAHOO.CO.IN
Wed Apr 22 18:31:33 CEST 2009

Dear folks,

I just finished with tutorials.  I got some data in besa format.  I have .CNT, .sfp and .foc file format.  I can process with .sfp format but no clue about the other two. Please tell me how to import these files in matlab using fieldtrip functions.

Best Regads,

Chintan

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition * Click here!
The aim of this list is to facilitate the discussion between users of the FieldTrip toolbox, to share experiences and to discuss new ideas for MEG and EEG analysis.
http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/fieldtrip.html
http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com