Regarding define trial, preprocessing and reject visual

Ingrid Nieuwenhuis ingrid.nieuwenhuis at DONDERS.RU.NL
Sat Apr 18 09:21:11 CEST 2009

Dear Chintan,

Did you download the fieldtrip toolbox? If you go to "download"
(http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/download) you can se that you can download
the "FieldTrip toolbox" and the "tutorial data". I think you only downloaded
the tutorial date (also because you somewhere refer to .mat files and not to
.m files). .mat files are files containing the data, .m files are files
containing scripts (functions) that together make the toolbox. As said
before this is all really basic Matlab knowledge.

Hope this solves your problem,

Best Ingrid

  _____