Do I need ECG channel to run "artifact_ecg"

Stancak, Andrej A.Stancak at LIVERPOOL.AC.UK
Thu Apr 23 10:01:15 CEST 2009

Dear Jim-Li,

  I probably faced the same error message when I was writing my script for ECG artefact removal. I remember to get rid of this error message by putting the ECG channel label into brackets:

 cfg.artfctdef.ecg.channel  = {'A229'};

 I hope I have not mislead you as I am a FieldTrip novice, but it is maybe worth trying.

Best wishes
Andrej

Andrej Stancak, PhD.
Professor for normal physiology