about ICA w/o EEGLAB

Jim Li megjim1 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 20 20:32:34 CEST 2009

Dear all,

I'm trying to remove cardiac interferences from my MEG signal (gradiometer)
channels before doing wavelet analysis. This seems necessary because, when
looking at each epoch, the wavelet power @ 10-40Hz are dominated by
cardiac interference, and that's the bandwidth of interest. I see some Fieldtrip
example script utilizing ICA of EEGLAB to remove cardiac interference.
However, someone told me that it can be done in Fieldtrip w/o using EEGLAB.
Is this true? If so, I'd appreciate it very much if anyone can send me the
code, :)

Thanks a lot,

Jim