Help with dipolesimulation

Luis Morán lmoranr at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 19 19:22:20 CEST 2009

But that doesn't solve my problem.  I've completed the simulation with 2
dipoles but using the same frequencies and phases. What I need is use a
different frequency in each dipole

As I understand the dipolesimulation function at 'cfg.frequency' we can
specify only a value

Any other advice?

Thanks a lot in advance

--