regarding definetrial and preprocessing

shah chintan chintan_student at YAHOO.CO.IN
Wed Apr 15 21:48:48 CEST 2009

Folks,

I am working on fieldtrip tutorials.  I downloaded all the files and directories from tutorials.  Now when I run the scripts, an error occurs that definetrial and preprocessing functions are undefined.  Please help me in  building these functions.

Best Regards,

Chintan

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/