regarding directory files.

jan-mathijs schoffelen j.schoffelen at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Wed Apr 15 21:19:20 CEST 2009

Dear Chintan,

I am afraid that the problem you have at the moment is unrelated to
FieldTrip, but rather a general matlab issue.
It does not matter where you put the files, as long as you tell
matlab where to find them. If you put the files in, say, C:
\mydirectory\fieldtrip, then you should issue the following command
from the matlab command-line: addpath(genpath('C:\mydirectory
\fieldtrip')), or you can specify the path using the set path utility
(and then you have to add with subdirectories). If this all sounds
unfamiliar to you, I strongly advise you to look into the matlab
documentation to learn how to work with matlab.

Yours,

Jan-Mathijs