Makefile for Linux 64

Guillaume Flandin gflandin at FIL.ION.UCL.AC.UK
Wed Apr 15 12:27:10 CEST 2009

Dear Jim,

some 64bit Linux MEX files for SPM2 are available from here:
ftp://ftp.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/spm2_updates/

The website mentioned in previous email is the SPM wikibooks:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/SPM/Installation_on_64bit_Linux#Compilation_notes_for_SPM2:

I also attach a SPM2 Makefile that contains instructions for Linux64
compilation, in case the provided compiled MEX files do not work on your
platform.

Best regards,
Guillaume.

--