can I combine subplot and multiplotTFR to get multiple epochs displayed on 1 page?

Jim Li megjim1 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 10 20:01:58 CEST 2009

Dear Fieldtripper,

I tried something like this to do two multiplotTFR plot on one page, but it
didn't work:

TF    = freqanalysis(cfg,data);
TF2  = freqanalysis(cfg,data2);
subplot(2,1,1); multiplotTFR(cfg,TF);
subplot(2,1,2); multiplotTFR(cfg,TF);

Any idea how to combine subplot and multiplotTFR to get
multiple "multiplotTFR" plots displayed on 1 page?

Thanks,

Jim