help w/ sourceplot

Jim Li megjim1 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 9 21:55:48 CEST 2009

Well, by changing MATLAB to a newer version while using the same Fieldtrip I
got the problem solved. Now I can get "sourceplot" to display the MRI images.
That's great!

Jim

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:59:54 +0200, Jim Li <megjim1 at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

>Dear Jan-Mathijs,
>
>You're right: The "amp;"  shouldn't be there, it's just a random thing popped
>up during copying.
>
>I followed your recommendation to debug and, when crash happened, I got
>this:
>

>------------------
>K>> param
>
>param =
>
>     {}     {}    'anatomy'    'inside'

>i =
>
>     1
>
>K>>  ['avg.' param{i}]
>??? Error using ==> horzcat
>The following error occurred converting from char to cell:
>Error using ==> cell
>Conversion to cell from char is not possible.
>
>------------------
>
>Apparently the "{}" is the source of error.
>
>Tracing further, I think the following two lines of code in "sourceplot.m"
seems
>to be the source of error since they lead to the two "{}" in the above-
>mentioned "param":
>if ~isfield(cfg, 'funparameter'),        cfg.funparameter = [];             end
>if ~isfield(cfg, 'maskparameter'),       cfg.maskparameter = [];            end
>

>The "segmentedmriF" I used in "sourceplot(cfg,segmentedmriF)" is like this:
>------------
>K>> segmentedmriF
>
>segmentedmriF =
>
>          dim: [256 256 256]
>    transform: [4x4 double]
>         gray: [256x256x256 double]
>        white: [256x256x256 double]
>          csf: [256x256x256 double]
>          cfg: [1x1 struct]
>      anatomy: [256x256x256 uint16]
>
>So, should the  'funparameter' and 'maskparameter' be  specified
>in "segmentedmriF" before running the sourceplot? If so, what should they be?

>The aim of this list is to facilitate the discussion between users of the
FieldTrip  toolbox, to share experiences and to discuss new ideas for MEG and
EEG analysis. See also http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/fieldtrip.html and
http://www.ru.nl/neuroimaging/fieldtrip.