Regarding define trial, preprocessing and reject visual

Chintan Shah chintan_student at YAHOO.CO.IN
Fri Apr 17 22:55:12 CEST 2009

Dear sir,
I am really glad with your replies.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I downloaded all the files and directories from the tutorial data. Now none of these directories include the functions like definetrial, preprocessing and reject visual. So when everytime I try to run the tutorial scripts locating matlab to the folder containing downloaded files and directories, I get an error that those functions are undefined.  Please help me to build these functions.

Best Regards,

Chintan