help w/ sourceplot

Jim megjim1 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 5 18:15:44 CEST 2009

Dear all,

Could anyone give me a hint how to solve this problem? I tried to played with
the mri of subject1 in the tutorial page
(http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/beamformer). I downloaded the
segmented mri from
ftp://ftp.fcdonders.nl/pub/fieldtrip/tutorial/beamformer/segmentedmriF.mat,
then did the following:
---------------
load segmentedmriF
mri = read_fcdc_mri('Subject01.mri');
segmentedmriF.transform = mri.transform;
segmentedmriF.anatomy   = mri.anatomy;

figure
cfg = [];
sourceplot(cfg,segmentedmriF); %only mri
-----------------------

The error message is like this:
--------------------
the input is volume data with dimensions [256 256 256]
??? Error using ==> horzcat
The following error occurred converting from char to cell:
Error using ==> cell
Conversion to cell from char is not possible.

Error in ==> fieldtrip-20090404\private\parameterselection at 94
    if ~issubfield(data, param{i}) && issubfield(data, ['avg.' param{i}])

Error in ==> volumedownsample at 171
cfg.parameter = parameterselection(cfg.parameter, source);

Error in ==> sourceplot at 305
data = volumedownsample(tmpcfg, data);

Here is some information about my computer/softwares:
MATLAB Version 7.0.0.19920 (R14).
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Version 5.1 (Build 2600: Service
Pack 3)
Java VM Version: Java 1.4.2 with Sun Microsystems Inc. Java HotSpot(TM)
Client VM

And I downloaded the latest 040409 Fieldtrip. Any idea how to solve the issue?

Thanks a lot,

Jim