reuse of beamformer filters

jan-mathijs schoffelen j.schoffelen at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Wed Sep 17 15:35:36 CEST 2008

Dear Michael,

If I recall correctly what you would like to do, I would suggest one
of the following two paths:

first possibility:
-perform sourceanalysis with cfg.keepfilter = 'yes' and with an
averaged covariance as input
-append source.avg.filter to cfg.grid for a second round of
sourcenalysis, but now with the condition-specific covariances as input.
you might want to check it in the code, but I am quite sure that if
the configuration already contains filters, it will use these on the
input
covariance
-this will give you two source-structures, one for the baseline and
one for the task condition.

second possibility:
-use sourcestatistics and create a 'first-level' stat for each
subject, using as cfg.statistic = 'diff'. This will just take the
difference between
task and baseline.

Hopefully this helps,

Best,