cluster analysis and EEG channel information

Hsu, Shen-Mou shehsu at INDIANA.EDU
Tue Sep 16 17:06:51 CEST 2008

Dear Users,

I preprocessed my EEG data using EEGLAB and then converted the data into the fieldtrip format using eeglab2fieldtrip. However, I noticed that in cfg.channel, there are only labels without any information about electrode locations. I was wondering if this is OK to run cluster analysis.  Besides, I also wondered how to specify the configuration-"cfg.channel" in this case.

Many thanks in advance,

Shen-Mou