Neuromag 306ch import

Stefan Debener s.debener at UKE.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Tue Sep 30 14:14:57 CEST 2008

Dear all,

Does anybody import continuous, raw 306ch Neuromag fif data into FT? I am aware of Kimmo Uutela's MEG-PD toolbox, but this does not support 64bit ML, neither on Windows nor on Linux - and even the Windows 32bit import seems not working:

 >>??? Invalid MEX-file 'D:\ft\fieldtrip-20080928\private\meg_pd_1.2\rawdata.dll': The specified module could not be found.

Any hints greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stefan