reuse of beamformer filters

Vladimir Litvak v.litvak at ION.UCL.AC.UK
Mon Sep 15 19:49:20 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

Look in the beamforming tutorial at:
http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?id=fieldtrip:documentation:tutorial:beamformer
in the Appendix. The option you need is cfg.keepfilter. I think what
is done there is more or less what you need.

Best,

Vladimir