4D data reading

Gopakumar Venugopalan venug001 at BAMA.UA.EDU
Tue Oct 7 14:26:19 CEST 2008

Robert, (I know I used to address you more formally than that!), is
there a reason why some channels are a different color than others?
Is there a way that a t-test say NC versus NIC will show up for
significances in Fieldtrip/EEGLAB for all of the 148 channels. I can do
that my dissertation will really look nice. I shall be able to show the
regions where the N400 was significant and contrast it to the regions
where the P600 was significant. Thanks in advance.
regards
gopa