Dipolefitting output coordinates

Vladimir Litvak v.litvak at ION.UCL.AC.UK
Mon Oct 27 19:26:50 CET 2008

Dear Szymon,

Fieldtrip can work in any coordinate system so the coordinates of the
output are determined by coordinates of the input (i.e. the sensors
and the volume model that you provided). MNI space and Talairach space
are exactly the same. The only thing different is the template brain
i.e. anatomical interpretation of the coordinates.  But the
coordinates Fieldtrip outputs can be neither unless your sensor
locations are given in MNI coordinates.

You can use headmodelplot to plot your volume and sensors and then
plot3 to add the dipole locations to that plot.

Best,

Vladimir