cluster statistic on one sample

Floris de Lange florisdelange at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 17 16:44:39 CEST 2008

Dear Fieldtrippers,

I have a question about statistical analysis on the sensor level.
I would like to make use of the cluster size thresholding of the
clusterrand routine in Fieldtrip. Unfortunately, in the current
wrapper, it seems there is no option for a one-sample T-test? There is
an activation-baseline test, and a (in)dependent samples test between
two conditions, but what I want to do is simply test whether a 14
(subjects) x 275 (channels) matrix is different from zero, taking into
account the spatial relations between adjacent sensors. (The data
points are regression weights from a multiple-regression analysis, so
there's no easy way to split it into two parts.)
I assume this should be easy to tweak, but I couldn't come up with any
smart ideas how to do it.
Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Floris