4D data reading

Gopakumar Venugopalan venug001 at BAMA.UA.EDU
Tue Oct 7 18:22:23 CEST 2008

Andrew, I am glad. Thanks to Ken and  and Stephen's assistant. I have
not tweaked around with Cupb settings myself. I would defer that to
folks like Robert, Stephen or Christian. I don't know if Ken is on this
listserv, but I know that he likes to keep up with anything that is 4D
related. I can help with any thing else if I can.
regards
gopa