cfg.layout and clusterplot

Hsu, Shen-Mou shehsu at INDIANA.EDU
Mon Oct 6 09:43:15 CEST 2008

Dear users,

I was wondering if someone could help me sort out the following problem. I tried to plot significant clusters using clusterplot after permutation tests.  When I ran the script as below, it returned the message like this:

reverting to 151 channel CTF default
??? Error using ==> topoplotER at 330
labels in data and labels in layout do not match

Error in ==> clusterplot at 240
          topoplotER(cfg, stat);

However, I checked both cfg.layout.labels and cfg.layout.pnt. Everything seems fine.

Many thanks in advance.

My script:

%load data
load GA_N_HV_base; load GA_N_LV_base;
%load statistics
load stat_N_HVvsLV_400;
%load layout
load Sub19_ERP_HVN;

GA_N_HVvsLV = GA_N_HV_base;
GA_N_HVvsLV.avg = GA_N_HV_base.avg - GA_N_LV_base.avg;

% clusterplot
cfg = [];
cfg.alpha = 0.05;
cfg.layout = ERPdata.elec