data format for 'between trials' cluster randomization analysis

Marco Buiatti marco.buiatti at UNITN.IT
Mon Oct 20 14:00:30 CEST 2008

Dear Fieldtrippers,

I have data from a single subject with two conditions, and I am trying
to perform the cluster randomization analysis on the statistical
difference between the conditions - therefore a 'between trials'
analysis.

However, my data are not in the fieldtrip format, and I have problems
in converting them in the correct format. Could anyone provide me an
example of such format?

Also, the eeglab2fieldtrip function (which I tried without success) is
not included in the last Fieldtrip release: is it because there are
some problems with that function?

Thank you in advance,

Marco Buiatti

--
Marco Buiatti, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher
email: marco.buiatti at unitn.it
http://www.cimec.unitn.it
Telephone: +39-0461-88 3077
Fax: +39-0461-88 3066

In occasione del 70° anniversario della promulgazione delle leggi
razziali, LEGGI FIRMA E DIFFONDI IL MANIFESTO ANTIRAZZISTA!
http://www.regione.toscana.it/regione/opencms/RT/sito-RT/MenuUtility/SanRossore-Firma-Manifesto-Antirazzismo