freqanalysis

Nathan Killian njkillian at GATECH.EDU
Mon Nov 24 12:08:56 CET 2008

Nice idea. This would probably solve the problem I posted earlier today as
well. Are you also using a newer version of fieldtrip Marco?

If it's a new problem with the program structure perhaps the powers that be
could update the version?  :)

Nathan

--
Nathan Killian
Graduate Student - Georgia Tech Bioengineering