How to use BEM model for the EEG source reconstruction?

Hu Li hulitju at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 24 09:40:10 CET 2008

I want to do some source recontruction simulation study based on the BEM
model. However, I did not find any example matlab script on the website which
show the source reconstruction using BEM model. Would you please tell me
how to do this, send me a demo?
Thanks.

Best regards,

HU Li