Post-doc Research Fellow Position at Prism Lab, University of Birmingham

Kianoush Nazarpour k.nazarpour at BHAM.AC.UK
Thu Nov 6 15:20:31 CET 2008

Please contact Prof Chris Miall regarding the below vacancy if you are
interested in joining us!

Dear colleagues

I have a 6-8 month post-doc position that will be available from January
2009, and would like to recruit either someone with skills in EEG
signals analysis to extend work we are doing on using EEG for
brain-computer interfaces, or alternatively to develop software for
experiments using a pneumatic fMRI-compatible robot arm, and run an fMRI
experiment on human motor control.

So the right person would have skills in EEG, fMRI or C++ programming.

Details of the post should be on jobs.ac.uk very shortly, and are also
on the Birmingham vacancies web pages, hidden away out of sight (yes, I
realise that's not the best way to run a web system advertising jobs,
but there you are!)

http://www.vacancies.bham.ac.uk/vacancies/vacancySearch.htm
using the ID 32737

I'd be grateful if you brought this to the attention of any potential
candidates.

--
Regards,
Chris

Professor R.C. Miall
Behavioural Brain Sciences            Tel +44 121 414 2867
School of Psychology,                 Fax +44 121 414 4897
University of Birmingham,             Mobile: 07815 296483
Edgbaston,                          Email: r.c.miall at bham.ac.uk
Birmingham B15 2TT UK         Web: http://prism.bham.ac.uk